Good Pendragon Adventure for a 4 Hour Con Game?

You should be able to do Sword in the Stone in 4h con game. Great Hunt or Red Blade as well. Most KAP adventures are possible in 4h if you keep things moving, although I'd say Heart Blade and Perilous Forest and Castle of Joy are exceptions. 

You can't waste time in chargen when doing a con game.

Also, it depends on the number of players too. I'd be inclined to limit the intake to 4 players for 4h. But it depends on the GMing style as well.

One nice thing about a con game is that you don't have to worry about the Winter Phase.

• 2 months later...

Late to this, but in Dragons of Britain 1 there is an adventure called "The Birthday Hunt" which I believe was designed for con games. I've run it before in campaign and it's great, and it would be even better as a one-shot. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Udy Kumra said:

Late to this, but in Dragons of Britain 1 there is an adventure called "The Birthday Hunt" which I believe was designed for con games. I've run it before in campaign and it's great, and it would be even better as a one-shot. 

Thanks for the tip!