RuneQuest Archives from DrivethruRPG: New Titles Added

lawrence.whitaker

The RuneQuest Archives on DrivethruRPG have been a terrific success. Thank you to all our customers for making it so.

By popular request we've added two additional titles to the Archives - both $1.00 each:

Guilds, Factions and Cults (MRQ1): creating societies, guilds and building cults from scratch, including metagame rules for running such organisations within a campaign.

Trolls: Guide to the Uz (MRQ1): rounding out the Glorantha races, this is an in-depth look at Glorantha's trolls, the Uz; their society, habits, species and gods.

Do take a look - at these prices they're unmissable additions to the collection.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

The RuneQuest Archives on DrivethruRPG have been a terrific success. Thank you to all our customers for making it so.

By popular request we've added two additional titles to the Archives - both $1.00 each:

Guilds, Factions and Cults (MRQ1): creating societies, guilds and building cults from scratch, including metagame rules for running such organisations within a campaign.

Trolls: Guide to the Uz (MRQ1): rounding out the Glorantha races, this is an in-depth look at Glorantha's trolls, the Uz; their society, habits, species and gods.

Do take a look - at these prices they're unmissable additions to the collection.

Loz,

I also saw Vikings, Price of Honour, and Land of the Samurai at DriveThruRPG for $1.00.

Just my luck, I frantically scrapped up as much cash as I could to buy the PDFs before mongoose's license expired and the books went away. Now they are all coming back for 1/10 of what I paid. *sigh* At least I got all the books and that's all I'm really concerned with.

Guest Vile Traveller

Well, for $1 it didn't take much to break down my will power and get the MRQ2 version of Vikings - now, if I can only get a round tooit and read it!