Under the Sun Dome

So I saw this on FB while doomscrolling on my phone in a meeting at work and bought it when I got home. 

300 pages is a lot of cultural content and more than most may ever need. That said, it seems to be a treasury of cultural riches for Sun County. Most impressive is that the layout sets a new standard - it is so clean and accessible.  Under the Sun Dome is right up there with 'The Queens Star'. Obviously I haven't read much of it yet and am in no position to offer a critical review. On first impressions alone, this does look like a 'must buy' for those keen on Sun County (and who isn't?).

Edited by RandomNumber
  • Like 4

Look, Nick did a stellar job! Absolutely gold! Having those large color pictures half-page for each major chapter was a stroke of genious.

We did put a lot of work into having it as accessible as possible from a text perspective as well, from color, to little sidebars explaining context early before they come up in the main text when they are mentioned in passing. We tried to make sure you wouldn't need to be a Glorantha expert to read it or have much more than the base set.

As for the 300 pages... there you can blame us writers. We had 150 or so pages planned, but neither of us know when to shut up. At least we priced it as a 200 page book so you get the rest for free 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

☀️Sun County Apologist☀️