Curious Tidbit 2: Giant Louisiana sinkhole opens

seneschal

Mysterious Louisiana Sinkhole Raises Concerns of Explosions and Radiation - Yahoo! News

Another scenario challenge based on real current events. What could you all do with this?

I find it interesting to note that area residents refuse to leave despite a "mandatory" evacuation order. Reminds me of the folks in New Orleans who should have gotten out to avoid hurricanes when they could have. If folks refuse to go when warned, why should we blame the government if they get hurt or killed?

Oh, and despite the lurid Yahoo News headline, there is no radiation.

Mysterious Louisiana Sinkhole Raises Concerns of Explosions and Radiation - Yahoo! News

Another scenario challenge based on real current events. What could you all do with this?

I find it interesting to note that area residents refuse to leave despite a "mandatory" evacuation order. Reminds me of the folks in New Orleans who should have gotten out to avoid hurricanes when they could have. If folks refuse to go when warned, why should we blame the government if they get hurt or killed?

Oh, and despite the lurid Yahoo News headline, there is no radiation.

More interesting is the set of caves under the sinkhole that come to a stop where there is an ancient locked oaken door. What to find out more...join my Cthulhu group, as they search for the key...