Retconning a familiar setting for BRP?

Trifletraxor

Look, I'm not trying to put anyone off.

Yeah, we know you are just trying to scare off the competition. :P (seriously though thanks for the input - you obviously have the experience in this area)

How many people are serious about this? I've been busy lately but see my free time returning. Other than a couple of projects simmering on the back burner I've already got some ideas, some based on earlier plans and some sparked from this thread (the human only idea is growing on me).

Sow how about a roll call - who seriously wants to take a stab at this?

If there are enough participants to get rolling maybe our benefactor can create a sub forum so we can have threads on the different issues we will be tackling.

Help kill a Trollkin here.

I've opened a poll to see if we can get any numbers here.

While some people would want to cooperate to make a shared world, others might be willing to let their settings/worlds take part in a shared universe.

Both are good. With some sort of creative commons license (which is one of the things we must discuss), this would increase our chances of finding viable community developed settings.

An easy way to combine it, would be to say that the shared world project, form one of the worlds in the shared univers project.

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.