Dark Fantasy/Horror Campaign on Google Hangout

auyl

Hey again all,

So wasn't sure where to post this, but after some consideration I'm going to either run a CoC game or a Horror BRP game, depending on which gets the most interest. It will be on Google Hangout on Mondays at 7 pm EST.

Some rules and features that will be used in the BRP game:

magic, sorcery, psionics, mutations, modern equipment (with maybe a touch of future stuff), fantasy races

All in all look at it as a dark fantasy/horror setting where most anything can go. The typical evil empire has waged war and minions of the all kinds of horrors are unleashed on the world. The evil empire, Chaldea, went to war after the various gods were cast out of their domains.

Kind of where I was going, if you're interested let me know and we can get more details hammered out.

Get all our products at our website: www.devotedpublishing.com

Check Solace Games out on Facebook here!

It sounds to be very interesting.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to take part in another role playing game. That is another reason why I abandoned GURPS. It requires a lot of preparation time and, so, I was looking for a game where characters, monsters, robots, etc., are much easier to design... Thus, even if GURPS remains an amazing role playing system, it just doesn't correspond anymore to what I need... The life of a player who has got a job, a family, who learns karate at a quite high level which requires many hours of training and, so, who can only play once in a while...

I wish I could join this, but I teach on Monday nights, and I live on the Pacific coast. During the summer, it might be possible.

I may have monday nights open, but I also do a D20 arenas campaign with a few old friends of mine on random days. I'd need to tell the GM of that about this

Also, if you're doing it via google hangouts, have you considered Roll20.com as the platform of choice? It's got a lot of features, and is hangouts compatible from what I've heard.

I may have monday nights open, but I also do a D20 arenas campaign with a few old friends of mine on random days. I'd need to tell the GM of that about this

Also, if you're doing it via google hangouts, have you considered Roll20.com as the platform of choice? It's got a lot of features, and is hangouts compatible from what I've heard.

I thought about using roll20, but I have no map making abilities and don't know where I could acquire maps for free that would suit what I need for a unique BRP setting. Not that I'm not open to it, just don't know how it will work if I can't get the materials I will need.

And yes it is compatible with google hangout.

Get all our products at our website: www.devotedpublishing.com

Check Solace Games out on Facebook here!

I thought about using roll20, but I have no map making abilities and don't know where I could acquire maps for free that would suit what I need for a unique BRP setting. Not that I'm not open to it, just don't know how it will work if I can't get the materials I will need.

And yes it is compatible with google hangout.

My style with just about anything like that is to only use tactical maps for combat and dungeons.