Is there a consolidated list of Combat Styles?

Chaot

Not that I know of. Apart from the ones in the core rules they tend to be setting specific i.e. the ones in Monster Island are designed to give a Swords & Sorcery feel, the ones in Mythic Britain are designed for warfare in the early medieval period and so on.

Nigel

Thanks for that.  It's time I pick up Monster Island.  I had forgotten about it.

As far as combat styles, they are found throughout the books, right?  Sometimes under culture, sometimes under professions and sometimes under NPCs?

Edit: Happy freaking birthday to me!  I just went over to Drivethru only to see that I've already bought the thing!  I swear, my memory stinks.

70/420

There are also some in the Korantia books as well, probably a cross between S&S and Classic Greek. Mostly CS are grouped (in terms of their description) in the character gen section or under the descriptions of the arae of city in the geography areas of a particular book. They may be under particular NPC's if they are the sole user of a CS.

Nigel