New licensee for Call of Cthulhu

MOB

And the Kickstarter is now live - over 80% funded in the first 8 hours

A 1920s horror Call of Cthulhu RPG scenario set in New England with ancient magics, unbridled ambition & a new take on an old god: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/davesokolowski/sun-spots-a-call-of-cthulhu-rpg-scenario

Sun Spots is a horror RPG scenario set in 1920s New England for 3-6 players that takes between 8-10 hours to play. It has been written for Call of Cthulhu and will be updated for the 7th edition of the rules. 

Back in 2007 I answered a call from famed Call of Cthulhu® writer and editor Keith "Doc" Herber to submit ideas for his upcoming The Outer Gods scenario book. He had specific ideas about making the book different from other scenario collections, and he had a high bar he wanted each scenario to reach. We worked together on the scenario over the next 1.5 years until his untimely death in 2009, but before that, he approved Sun Spots for inclusion in The Outer Gods. His specific words were: "I think we have a winner here, and one with a lot of fun possibilities. Nice job..." I hope this project will do his vision justice.