Player seeks game(Online)

DuskoDugousko

15 minutes ago, DuskoDugousko said:

I´v been reading this stuff for years but never had an opportunity  to play.  So, i will ask you to steer me towards a play by post or other form of online game. Thank you in advance, an hopefully you can help me play in this wonderful setting.

What rules? I saw a game advertised on g+ will go find the link.

Edited by Iskallor

I was just letting him know about this thread. Hence the @. He runs online Heroquest games. You could of course message him and see, though he will likely be along shortly.

Get in touch with the other folk via the links I gave.

Edited by Iskallor
  • Like 1

Fingers crossed and good luck. I have a game i'm running online but at the moment I'm full up. Here's the link and feel free to browse. There's a lot to read... In Character posts are numbered though you'll have to go back a fair few pages to find number one. When a spot frees up I'll let you know. It's in it's fourth year now and well past the 30,000 post mark, with folk posting daily

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=56812&date=1485532991

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iskallor said:

I was just letting him know about this thread. Hence the @. He runs online Heroquest games. You could of course message him and see, though he will likely be along shortly.

Curiously, while @ works fine for G+, it does not appear to generate notifications for me here.

However, as you noted, I came along shortly. :-)

1 hour ago, DuskoDugousko said:

Should i just message him?

No need, I spotted the thread.  As with Iskallor, though, my games are full at the moment and both in the midst of sessions, but will check with my players to see whether we could accommodate any additional characters.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2017 at 1:33 PM, DuskoDugousko said:

Thanks. I Relay appreciate this. 

Just be honest and tell them that i am a total noob in these systems. And will probably need some hand holding.

Dusko,

Due to a recent player departure, I can offer you a spot in my current HQG PbF campaign.  It's a somewhat lower level campaign where the heroes are members of an Esrolian house in the city of Nochet aiding their patrons while seeking advancement, magical secrets, and new sources of wealth in a time of upheaval and turbulence.  

My general guidelines:

• It is intended to be fun and player-friendly
  • We use the HeroQuest Glorantha system
  • We use RPGGeek for the PbF environment - it's very straightforward for posting, but you will need to create an account there
  • No familiarity with the setting is required, and I'm happy to help get you up-to-speed
  • Posting varies but typically ranges from once a day to once every couple days [real-life intervenes with all of us]
  • If you can't post for a period of time, that's not a problem, but easier to plan if we know in advance

The one caveat:  it is a playtest campaign which means I will ask you to agree to a couple additional conditions in thread.

If you'd like to check out the Background page, you can find it here: https://rpggeek.com/thread/1499720/ooc-heroquest-glorantha-nochet-campaign-pt-1

The current active, in-character session starts here: https://rpggeek.com/thread/1592807/ic-heroquest-glorantha-nochet-campaign-pt-2

If you are interested, you can respond here or message me.

• Like 1