MI-GO competitors

I am about to run my first CoC game in over 25 years or so.  I have an idea that involves the MI-GO.  I am a bit rusty on my Mythos.  Is there another alien race that would be a natural competitor to the MI-GO?  I can make one up, but thought it would be good to work within the known mythos if possible.  Thanks!

The  'Brotherhood of the Yellow Sign', a a cult equipped with weird super-science (and perhaps they are the inhabitants of subterranean K'n-yan) are said to have a bitter enmity with the Fungi from Yuggoth, the origin of which is unknown.

• Like 1

OH OH...The Migo, there is a lot of ways to cross their path (some hint in Maleus Monstrum). I personally play in 1920' but I will also try a bit of cthulhutech where humanity end in a World war with Migo (I love mecha and playing a Pacific RIM 2 style game should be fun...).

How involving MIGO :

-You go into the Antartic to explore an ancient place (Lovecraft novel with shoggoth, elder things and Migo: At the Mountains of Madness ) -There is a lot of antartican scenario-

-Antartic II : Another strange place in Antartic where Migo are building "Ubbo sathla & Charon" (a Migo space n' time ship to conquer worlds)

-Elder Thing Missions : Enemy of Migo, a surviving Elder Thing sends Investigators against Migo's followers (Migo enemies)

-Stranges Murders : Dead Bodies were found and their brains were taken ... alive (MIGO Brain Cylinder)

• Like 1