Battle Glory

Is a Battle considered a single event for Glory purposes, or several connected events?

The reason why it makes a difference is that my PKs racked up a lot of glory at a huge battle and the total was over 1000 Glory, which is the limit for a single event. 

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, Atgxtg said:

Is a Battle considered a single event for Glory purposes, or several connected events?

The reason why it makes a difference is that my PKs racked up a lot of glory at a huge battle and the total was over 1000 Glory, which is the limit for a single event. 

A single day of battle is a single event.

If a battle lasts more than one day (Badon being a perfect example), then each day is counted as a single event.

10 minutes ago, SirUkpyr said:

A single day of battle is a single event.

If a battle lasts more than one day (Badon being a perfect example), then each day is counted as a single event.

Thanks! I'll have to break the bad news to my PKs.

I started the campaign very early in the time line , and just ran them though 415, when Constatin sailed over, gather together all the Brits and defeated the Picts (and Huns). The PKs racked up lots of Glory, but then I remembered the 1000 per event limit. On the plus side, they'll get 100 of it back at the Royal feast.

Edited by Atgxtg

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.