Magazines that featured RuneQuest 2nd edition material

Tywyll

2 hours ago, Rick Meints said:

A&E #106 had part 1 (three pages) of the Ritual Abandonment Sorcery article by Tim Walters. He doesn't seem to have ever finished it.

Oh, interesting. Do you know any details? Is it worth my trying to buy a pdf of the issue to read? 

7 hours ago, Tywyll said:

Oh, interesting. Do you know any details? Is it worth my trying to buy a pdf of the issue to read? 

I have A&E #106 and have read the article. There are a few points in the article worth pondering if you like crafting your own home-brew rules systems. Like many of the articles in A&E, The Wild Hunt, and similar fanzines from the early days the information provided is often raw and only partially formed. They are not polished articles with complete information. That is both the beauty and the curse of such things. These articles were written simply for the joy of playing the game. Considering that each PDF of an A&E back issue is a mere $2, take the plunge and buy the PDF. You are supporting a great cause and learning a bit more about the early entropic days of discussing RPGs before the advent of the internet changed everything.

• Like 1

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.