About This File
Main Features: (as of July 7th, 2018)
- Simplified skill list, with several custom fields
- Sums total skill points Helps judge how powerful an NPC/Creature is at a glance.
- Automatically Calculations Things like: Hit Points, Major Would level, and characteristic rolls, most fields are editable.
- Characteristic generator Select a species from the drop down menu and generate characteristics, notes, weapons, damage, etc. Every creature from the bestiary, plus the Abomination and Jack-in-the-Green from Advanced Sorcery.
- Chaotic Features One-click random chaotic features pulled from the table in the book.
- All buttons are invisible during printing.
- Loot Generator Enter a treasure rank, click a button and your NPC/Creature has some walking money or a hoard.
If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions on how to improve the sheet post a comment and I'll take it under advisement.
What's New in Version 3.0.0 See changelog
Loot generator edition!
Added a simple button for generating random treasure. Pick a value from 1-10 (Pauper to Prince) and it generates coins, and the possibility of some minor or major items (chances governed by POW and rating). You'll have to decide what constitutes a major or minor item in your campaign.
Button and treasure rating field don't print.