Critical Massive Adventure, Port Hope, Ontario, Aug 17 2019

lawrence.whitaker

I don't think I've seen a community roleplaying event quite like this one before. All gamers know of the large conventions, but to see something that's focused on the community outside of the industry and general roleplaying population is quite different and refreshing. Port Hope, for those who don't know the place, is a small town on the northern shore of Lake Ontario, about an hour and twenty east of Toronto. Just along the lake is Cobourg, another small town, and a little further along the lake is Grafton, where The Design Mechanism lives. I'm really looking forward to Critical Massive Adventure; I hope the people of Port Hope, Cobourg, Clarington, Trenton, and places further afield visit, appreciate, and enjoy the hobby. I'm hoping it's going to be a magical day. I'll be reporting here on how it goes. Oh, and if there's anyone local to me who'd like to help out with our stall, please drop me a PM!

CMA poster_sharing.jpg

• Like 2

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png