Software update

Trifletraxor

The upgrade to vBulletin 3.8.4 went remarkably smooth. :)

I have removed the "social groups" function, as it was pretty useless to begin with. With some tremedous improvements in later version, it might be let back in.

I will be doing some reorganization of the subforums and index page again, but that will happen more slowly.

Cheers,

Sverre.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

If you are seeking feedback, then on the issue of the forum index page I preferred the previous layout for navigation, everything seems a bit too condensed for my liking.

That said, as ever I am apprciative of the board, so thanks Sverre.

Leon. :thumb:

Very slowly working towards completing my monograph.

If you are seeking feedback, then on the issue of the forum index page I preferred the previous layout for navigation, everything seems a bit too condensed for my liking.

It's not finished yet. Working on several things at once, progressing slowly. We can poll it when it's done. :cool:

Problem with the forum listing layout is that I would like to get them all within one frame, without having to scroll down. I'm also basing the layout on 1024 pixel screen resolution, as it's the commonest. Old layout would have had to be scrolled down to see it all if new subforums were added. Not happy yet, but we'll see. :ohwell:

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.