Ashes of Blade & Bone DEC2019 update

Sean_RDP

December 2019 Update 

This is just a quick update. A longer one will be coming near the end of the month. I want to have our next team meeting before revealing any more information.

We are still looking at February as a release month. But the long promised preview will be available soon. It will have info on the playable races, some lore, a preview of the locations, speak about magic, etc... 

I know I have given hints before about the magic, but I am very excited about how we are using the existing Sorcery rules in Magic World to create this deep and immersive feel. I am excited about it.

We are still working on what to do for the cover art. Lots of little things up in the air, but I am pleased so far.

Edited by Sean_RDP
  • Like 6

Its 2300hrs, do you know where your super dreadnoughts are?

http://reigndragonpressblog.blogspot.com/

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 6:39 AM, Rich Tom said:

I'm a little hazy on some details. Will this go to straight to PDF and maybe print or will you do a kick starter? Well, so far I've liked what I've Heard from the other posts, so either way count me in.

Straight to PDF. If it is super successful other related KS projects down the line, but this one will be PDF and maybe a POD option. 

• Like 1

Its 2300hrs, do you know where your super dreadnoughts are?

http://reigndragonpressblog.blogspot.com/