Shrine of the Traitor Gods - introductory roleplaying scenario

As many are in isolation right now, and may have some time on their hands, we thought it would be a good idea to share 'Shrine of the Traitor Gods' with you.

Please feel free to distribute this file or link to it; I'll be putting a link to it myself in various other places.

'Shrine of the Traitor Gods' this is a self-contained adventure designed to introduce complete newbies to Mythras without the need for the full rules (or even Mythras Imperative). I wrote it for a one-day arts roleplaying festival held in a town near where I live last year, knowing that a lot of curious non-roleplayers would be attending, and might want to see what all the fuss is about. I think I ran the scenario three or four times, and it was great fun each time.

It's not designed to replicate the core Mythras rules precisely, so there are is a lot of heavy adaptation for a specific audience.

We hope you enjoy it!

Shrine of the Traitor Gods.pdf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

• 2 months later...

I played this adventure for my son and two of these friends for my son's birthday (14 year old).

Two enjoyed it (my son included), the third would have prefered to play fortnite instead 😄

Very good introduction adventure. It was fast 1h and 15 minutes. They managed to kill the witch on the first action of the final fight, with a throw of the Spirit Knife. 

Thank you Loz.

Edited by Crabus
  • Like 3