upcoming releases for RQG?

Blindhamster

Hey, so i know the hard copy of The Smoking Ruin & Other Stories is due any time now (pre ordered in UK, really hoping its soon as i didnt buy the PDF due to hard copy coming with it and PDF not being available till the hard copy releases :( )
And I saw that The Pegasus Plateau is due *soon* too.

But is there a rough release schedule for the game? I only recently discovered Glorantha and Runequest, and absolutely love it!

The PDF of The Smoking Ruin is available now on Choasium’s website. Buy it before release, and Chaosium will send you a voucher for the price of the PDF as a discount when you buy the dead-tree edition (although you do have to buy both from Chaosium).

Edited by Malc
Added dusclaimer
  • Like 1

i purchased through leisure games, you get the PDF through the Bits & Mortar scheme, but not till the hard copy is released :D 

So i'm just stuck impatiently waiting for that!

But honestly, it's as much interest in what is coming in the future for RQG and an idea on rough timelines (if available)

26 minutes ago, Blindhamster said:

But honestly, it's as much interest in what is coming in the future for RQG and an idea on rough timelines (if available)

There is a thread on the Glorantha forum:

And there are usually people discussing any future project gossip from convention panels.

One thing Chaosium doesn't say any more is "Next Year!" unless they have most of the product already in their hands.

• Like 2

Telling how it is excessive verbis

okay cool, so looks like we are hopefully getting a starter set after Pegasus Plateau, and Gods/Cults of Glorantha is probably further along the design and publication process than the GM Sourcebook based on some comments later in the thread.

The Red Book of Magic sounds really cool too. And someone mentioned some kind of Arms & Equipment book as well, which would also be cool, more equipment options could be pretty interesting!

• Like 2