Gloranthan Legacies

Tindalos

If you enjoyed Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes' clan questionnaire, but wanted some different options, then good news!

A series of questionnaires, long in development by @Ali the Helering (with editing and layout by myself) has now arrived in the Jonstown Compendium: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/320151/Heorts-Legacy

Hopefully this may be of use and/or interest to people.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

• Tindalos changed the title to Gloranthan Legacies

What about Lokamayadon's Legacy? I'm pretty sure he just suffered a bout of bad press! It was the Solar worshippers and their propaganda campaign that done it! He's the only one sticking up for the little guy! That's the Highest Priest Archlord Lokamayadon I know!

... It occurs to me that IMG, Lokamayadon may resemble a recent US president in personality...

ROLAND VOLZ

Running: nothing | Playing: Battletech Hero, CoC 7th Edition, Blades in the Dark | Planning: D&D 5E Home Game, Operation: Sprechenhaltestelle, HeroQuest 1E Sartarite Campaign

D&D is an elf from Tolkien, a barbarian from Howard, and a mage from Vance fighting monsters from Lovecraft in a room that looks like it might have been designed by Wells and Giger. - TiaNadiezja

5 hours ago, AlHazred said:

What about Lokamayadon's Legacy? I'm pretty sure he just suffered a bout of bad press! It was the Solar worshippers and their propaganda campaign that done it! He's the only one sticking up for the little guy! That's the Highest Priest Archlord Lokamayadon I know!

... It occurs to me that IMG, Lokamayadon may resemble a recent US president in personality...

It is in the works, I assure you.  At the moment we are collaborating on something covering Henjarl and Darjiin, I am working on Chen Durel and he is working on Nolos, but a lot has already been written up for Lokomayadon's Legacy.

• Like 2

I mean, such a humble guy deserves a book! Looking forward to it!

ROLAND VOLZ

Running: nothing | Playing: Battletech Hero, CoC 7th Edition, Blades in the Dark | Planning: D&D 5E Home Game, Operation: Sprechenhaltestelle, HeroQuest 1E Sartarite Campaign

D&D is an elf from Tolkien, a barbarian from Howard, and a mage from Vance fighting monsters from Lovecraft in a room that looks like it might have been designed by Wells and Giger. - TiaNadiezja