Gencon update.

I think that the whole Horrors of War kickstarter is a disaster. Mr. Glancy for his own good should give everyone refunds. Not talk about it either. Only give back money. Then maybe when everything is done, send it to Chaosium or to ARC Dream. Either Way it is a shame that I WW is only depicted in No man's land. We shod have more little scenarios or just events for one player. It would be some cool background their first brush with Mythos, a good Way to run something when everyone cannot make it to the table.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/6/2020 at 5:39 AM, alter said:

I think that the whole Horrors of War kickstarter is a disaster. Mr. Glancy for his own good should give everyone refunds. Not talk about it either. Only give back money. Then maybe when everything is done, send it to Chaosium or to ARC Dream. Either Way it is a shame that I WW is only depicted in No man's land. We shod have more little scenarios or just events for one player. It would be some cool background their first brush with Mythos, a good Way to run something when everyone cannot make it to the table.

I doubt that he still has the money to reimburse backers honestly, I feel pretty bad for those who backed at a level that had them as N.P.C's as it cost a lot and would have been cool thing to have. 

• Like 1