An Introduction to Mythras

lawrence.whitaker

Are you interested in trying Mythras with an experienced GM, but never had the opportunity? Have you read through the rules but wonder how they work in play? Are you maybe just curious about roleplaying games generally (or know someone who is), and want to try them out?

Our good friend Nigel Clarke is about to start an Introduction to the Mythras series of games. Things start with Shrine of the Traitor Gods and later move on to other, different, scenarios generally designed to help people get into Mythras.

Nigel will be running games on Saturdays late afternoon GMT to allow for players from both Europe and the US East Coast to join in. There will be a Session Zero to discuss ground rules and any issues people might have regarding content. Start date to be discussed.

Details are on Nigel's Discord channel and play will be on the Foundry VTT which requires no software download and just a modern browser.

https://discord.gg/2gTc9dme9n

• Like 11

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 1:41 PM, lawrence.whitaker said:

Are you interested in trying Mythras with an experienced GM, but never had the opportunity?

Yep, I most definitely are...er... am.... Thanks for doing this guys and gals! I have owned a veritable forest of digital materials as well as the RQ 6 hard cover rules and have not had a chance to play... well with everything going on I suppose that makes sense. I had to give up a chance to play the first day I could (my birthday for that matter) but Covid 19 would not allow me to get out of bed. Still a week later, still feeling the effects Nigel Clark ran Ian and I through a game. WONDROUS! Absolutely wondrous! Familiar and easy to understand (it is D100 after all) and of course fun (it is D100 after all)! 

Thanks once again, I look forward to more!

• Like 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!