Sharing ideas

Daxos232

I have taken a look at the downloads section and I found some really good stuff. Hounds of Adranos was a great quest and that issue of that gaming magazine had some great content. I used some of it for a couple of my games.

I was wondering if there is a section on the website that has more quests and stories available. With the number of people playing BRP I would guess that a lot of GM's have great stories that they have used. It would be cool if their was a page where they could all be shared and viewed by others for their campaigns.

This is just an suggestion I have, it may be more trouble than it's worth for whoever is running and maintaining the site to keep that all organized, but it could be a great resource for BRP players and GM's.

I was wondering if there is a section on the website that has more quests and stories available. With the number of people playing BRP I would guess that a lot of GM's have great stories that they have used. It would be cool if their was a page where they could all be shared and viewed by others for their campaigns.

Are you talking about more downloadable scanarios? We'd love to have more, but I guess many GMs runtheir scenarios with a minimum of incomplete notes.

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Are you talking about more downloadable scanarios? We'd love to have more, but I guess many GMs runtheir scenarios with a minimum of incomplete notes.

SGL.

I know I do. I rarely write up adventures to the level required for distribution. I usually work from a 2 page outline (1 page of notes, 1 page of stats, plus a map). When I can put more time into an adventure, it seems to follow a doubling progression, from outline to short form to long form and so on. Eventually the 2 page outline becomes a 32 page adventure. But I'm usually too bust scrambling to get next week's 2 page outline ready on time.

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

From a 'story' perspective, I could post our camapaign log, if enough people were interested. This would take the form of a fictionalized summary of what's happened in our campaign. I suppose it would get updated more of less every three weeks. I already write the summaries for our game group so the most recent session would be easy, but the campaign is two years old and so I would probably go back to the beginning rather than post the most current stuff. There are some gaps in the summaries that I'd have to try and fill in, too. If there's support for this idea let me know.

"Tell me what you found, not what you lost" Mesopotamian proverb