miniatures

mwsasser

Heya guys. Who sells runequest miniatures these days? Does anyone? I was looking for some broo and a few other things and the only ones I could find were on Noble Knight's site. They have a pack of broo but nothing else. :confused:

ps - I'd even buy painted minis if the price wasn't too high.

Heya guys. Who sells runequest miniatures these days? Does anyone? I was looking for some broo and a few other things and the only ones I could find were on Noble Knight's site. They have a pack of broo but nothing else. :confused:

ps - I'd even buy painted minis if the price wasn't too high.

Mongoose sells some, but I think they're a bit bigger sizewise than the old ones. Ebay would be the place for the old ones.

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Heya guys. Who sells runequest miniatures these days? Does anyone? I was looking for some broo and a few other things and the only ones I could find were on Noble Knight's site.

By "RuneQuest", do you mean Gloranthan? I have been collecting quite a few Gloranthan oriented miniatures. Here are a few to start with.

Lance and Laser and Ral Partha (now Ironwind Metals) produced some of the original ranges. Some more can be found at RuneQuest - Lost Minis Wiki.

Ironwind Metals has some good ones, including Rhino and Buffalo with riders, but I am unable to find new releases for most of the Gloranthan ones.

For "unofficial" Gloranthan miniatures, here are a few possibilities...

A good reference site is Gloranthan Army.

Mega minis (both cheap and good) - most US $1.50, with plenty of others to look at on their EBay store:

Beastmen RAM with Halberd

Beastmen PIG shaman

Beastmen RAM sword & axe

These 15mm miniatures make excellent Durulz for 28mm scale (if you are that way inclinded):

Duck and Cover.

For some Aldryami with a difference (or more to the point, not your Tolkienesque elf):

Twiglet One and Twiglet Two.

And some potential Yelornans.

Reaper Miniatures make a good and interesting range:

- Reptus are potential priest dragonewts (I prefer the original's for crested and beaked).

- Someone from Prax.

- Shaman a plenty.

The Fantasy range from ShadowForge has a good range of potential Sartarites, Yelmalions and Praxians (although all female).

For Uz; if I cannot find the 'original' type, I use Orcs and Goblins made by Inquisition Miniatures.

Games Workshop make a good number of "chaos beastmen", once they published RuneQuest, the never looked back. However, cost may be a factor.

Otherwise a "RuneQuest" search on EBay every now and then finds some good results.

Let me know if you are interested and I will find a list. I suffer from the problem of it being easier to buy more miniatures rather than paint them... :rolleyes:

Edit: I am on the look-out for 28mm Zebra, preferably with saddle. Stripey horses do not have the right look.

Edited by dragonewt

Those are nice, are they yours?

No. Just something I happened to stumble across while trawling the interwebs for interesting miniature paraphernalia. The Pavis rune combination is nice. Although with some talent, we could make our own rune carved ruins.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...