[Gloating] I got the complete H.P.

seneschal

I stumbled across a "complete works" hardback volume of H.P. Lovecraft the other day at Barnes & Noble, only $12.95. Sometimes, becoming public domain has its advantages. :) The hardback cost me less than a previous paperback with just a few stories in it. My only complaint is that it is too big and bulky to conveniently read in the bathroom. And the leaves are almost Bible-thin. You have to pause the mind-bending terror while you fumble to turn the page.

Well done, that sounds like quite a bargain, I hope you enjoy it.

On a similar note, I didn't get the Complete Works of HP Lovecraft and so saved $12.95 and I'd probably enjoy it more. ;)

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

I've got pretty much all the stories as text files - some kind person sent me them - so I sometimes have a read if I've mellowed and think "Lovecraft's not that bad" just to put me straight.:)

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here