Roll20 Runequest?

GothmogIV

Feeling a little better today, so I think I will poke my head up for a post.

On 6/11/2022 at 11:48 AM, PMR said:

There are several games I know of that already run on Roll20. I have just started one over there (just did our session 0). While it does not have the level of support that say 5E does the character sheet is great and you can easily pull in portions of a PDF to make a quick and dirty map just to run a scenario. What are you looking for in particular to be comfortable running over there?

It aint pretty, but it works and is free.

20 minutes ago, Bren said:

🤔 I like a good rant as much as the next person, but I've used punch cards. Even on a bad day, Roll20 is faster and generates fewer errors that I got with my coding.

Mmm punchcards!
My mom came up with the best use for them (besides my learning how to use a computer with them at school) I have ever seen. She would take the utility bills (which all came on computer punch cards back in the day) spray-paint them gold or silver and take a pair of scissors to fringe them so prettily, and put a hook in the top... We would use them on the Christmas tree. 

All our guests in the 60s thought we had a great tree.
but we are talking the 60s...

Edited by Bill the barbarian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!