Talislanta by Chaosium?

Richard S.

I was browsing the shelves of my FLGS today and was surprised to see Talislanta: the Savage Land with a Chaosium logo on it. I hadn't been paying much attention to Talislanta, besides being aware a new edition was coming out, but I thought I'd have heard that it was being published by Chaosium. It's certainly not in their web store. Anyone else not know about this, or am I just particularly blind?

15 hours ago, Richard S. said:

I was browsing the shelves of my FLGS today and was surprised to see Talislanta: the Savage Land with a Chaosium logo on it. I hadn't been paying much attention to Talislanta, besides being aware a new edition was coming out, but I thought I'd have heard that it was being published by Chaosium. It's certainly not in their web store. Anyone else not know about this, or am I just particularly blind?

I think there was some co-publishing deal with Stewart Wieck through (...searches the internet...) Nocturnal Games over Pendragon, and it seems Wieck also was working on T:tSL, so maybe Chaosium helped out with the publishing of that as well when Wieck died. So it's not "a Chaosium product" per se, but it looks like they helped get it out of the door and put their logo on it.

Personal trivia: Stewart Wieck died at the age of 49 on the day of my 49th birthday.

Edited by PhilHibbs

• 8 months later...