Promo posters, banners, etc?

Hi,

Are there any "promo/advert" materials for Cult GM's to post at events (FLGS, 'Con, etc)?

Sign-up sheets, posters; online banners; etc etc etc... Stuff with vivid art, logo's of the game-lines, and the like.

TYVM!

C'es ne pas un .sig

5 hours ago, Bill the barbarian said:

If this is for RQ, I had asked the same question a couple of years ago and waited for months for the answer... NO.

I think they should have it for RQ, sure!  But also CoC... and their just-released Rivers of London, and CoC has enough variety that (for example) the new Regency Cthulhu could use specifically-designed promo material.  7th Sea, Pendragon, ALL their games.

The more they support their Cult of Chaos, the better the Cult can represent them.   And let's face it:  Chaosium has the pro tools, and is free to use any art they want; it's easier for them than for most of the rest of us, who don't have the layout tools (OK, so I know that you do, Mr. Barbarian; but many do not!) and who may need to wrestle with questions of "fair use" for artwork, etc.  And frankly, it just makes more sense for Chaosium to do it once, and do it right, than for dozens or hundreds or whatever Cult-GM's to each  do it (generally less-well), repeating the wheel those dozens or hundreds of times.

Edited by g33k

C'es ne pas un .sig

38 minutes ago, g33k said:

(OK, so I know that you do, Mr. Barbarian; but many do not!)

Having the tools and skills are one thing... but let us not forget bad health which you know I also have... creating a great poster takes time, and time requires health. But, and this is an important but, Monsieur le Geek, but permission to use their copyrighted material, I do not have.

I wonder if they would be willing to run contests for the other products fan advertising as they have with CoC to have fans produce art for use by the Cults of Chaos denizens of all stripes. 

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

On 12/1/2022 at 3:00 PM, Bill the barbarian said:

... but permission to use their copyrighted material, I do not have.

I wonder if they would be willing to run contests for the other products fan advertising as they have with CoC to have fans produce art for use by the Cults of Chaos denizens of all stripes. 

I have also wondered if the art-resources of the Jonstown Compendium & Miskatonic Repository were freely available for use in such promo's ... ?
(I suspect not (because DTRPG policy also applies), but do not know)
(And this simply isn't the top of my to-do-list at the moment; so...)

Edited by g33k
dtrpg

C'es ne pas un .sig