Servants of the Lake

greger

Preparing to run this scenario tomorrow, but as the book has some errors and the text some problems I was wondering

Has anyone made alternative handouts for Servants of the Lake? And would they share?

Details in spoiler text

Spoiler

The page ripped from the guest book is not really very easy to use with the story, as it both breaks the story about Trent not knowing for sure if Hickey was there, AND he says he saw Frazer "the night I pulled in here", but he was there a week before Frazer, according to the guest book. And as someone pointing out, going to northern Massachusetts to fish on a lake in January, with a boat?

There are also some minor problems in the text in the book, but they are easier to just modify as they are not in handouts.

One other minor oddity: "Servants" is set between Arkham and Kingsport. Despite the emphasis on isolation, the two towns are literally two miles apart, which means the investigators are no more than a twenty-minute walk from civilization, let alone if they have a functional vehicle. I'd suggest moving the location.

Edited by SaxBasilisk