Jonstown Compendium Best-Sellers - Summer 2023

Nick Brooke

I've just published a catalogue of recent best-selling titles from the Jonstown Compendium. Unlike my previous best-seller lists, this only takes the last 12 months' sales into account, and doesn't sort titles by sales tier or customer ratings, which gives newer products a chance to shine. It's a free download, inc. dozens of hyperlinks.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/443784/Jonstown-Compendium-BestSellers--Summer-2023?affiliate_id=392988

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Nick Brooke said:

I've just published a catalogue of recent best-selling titles from the Jonstown Compendium.

Thanks! Useful to see what's been bestsellers over the past year - lots of great content there.

Btw, one minor note re: Edge of Empire, with the print release, both print and pdf got bumped up to 224 pages from the original 206 (and not including bonus content, handouts, etc.).

3 hours ago, jajagappa said:

Thanks! Useful to see what's been bestsellers over the past year - lots of great content there.

Btw, one minor note re: Edge of Empire, with the print release, both print and pdf got bumped up to 224 pages from the original 206 (and not including bonus content, handouts, etc.).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who's rated my free catalogue: I've expanded it to showcase 55 products over nine pages, and have merged the two sections (which made it hard to maintain). You'll find v2 in your Library on DriveThruRPG.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1