Parry & Dodge

On 7/7/2023 at 1:24 AM, Atgxtg said:

Easily doable

Easily, lol, just crit hey?!

Speaking of which, me think to add another special for blunt weapon (you don;'t have both special, chose one) which is... divide enemy AP by 2 for damage calculation. A sort of bypass armor. Because concussion get you despite the armor! What about that hey?

Edited by Lloyd Dupont
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lloyd Dupont said:

Easily, lol, just crit hey?!

More like just impale, and yeah that is pretty easy for characters who are out hunting dragons. I mean you don't do stuff like that with Spear 20%. 

2 hours ago, Lloyd Dupont said:

Speaking of which, me think to add another special for blunt weapon (you don;'t have both special, chose one) which is... divide enemy PA by for damage calculation. A sort of bypass armor. Because concussion get you despite the armor! What about that hey?

I dunno. The thing is, concussion doesn't get you despite the armor, if you got the right armor. That soft padding that gets dumped on by most RPGs is really what soaks up most of the force of a blow. When I wore mail, I barely felt the blows, and that was mostly due to the sweater I worn underneath the armor. Even modern firearm blunt trauma effects could be prevented with more/better armor. 

I could see concuss giving a bonus to stun or knock people out with head shots. There is only so much you can do for the head short of making a turret.

• Like 1

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.