VTT Support

Marco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot overstate how much even a very basic system for Foundry VTT would be appreciated. I tried going back to Roll20 after a year in Foundry and I was immediately underwhelmed and frustrated. Right now I'm just using a system-neutral Sandbox in Foundry with the B&W fillable pdf from 5.2 to mess around with as a proof of concept, but it really would help so much to at least have fillable character and manor sheets available without any automation. 

On 9/19/2023 at 4:39 AM, MalloryStan said:

I cannot overstate how much even a very basic system for Foundry VTT would be appreciated. I tried going back to Roll20 after a year in Foundry and I was immediately underwhelmed and frustrated. Right now I'm just using a system-neutral Sandbox in Foundry with the B&W fillable pdf from 5.2 to mess around with as a proof of concept, but it really would help so much to at least have fillable character and manor sheets available without any automation. 

Stick with me on this - with the exception of Opposed rolls I think the basic coding is done - but needs some play testing (which is outside of my remit).    Some screenshots below to whet the appetite.  At the moment I'm juggling a whole bunch of things in real life so it's not getting as much of my time as it deserves.

pen1.jpg

pen2.jpg

pen3.jpg

pen4.jpg

pen5.jpg

pen6.jpg

pen7.jpg

pen8.jpg

• Like 1