Women and Storm Bull?

DucksMustDie

3 hours ago, Squaredeal Sten said:

Or some would be unable to pass up such a challenge.  

Seriously, all you need for such a night is a high Death rune affinity  and a Babeester Gor who is off duty and looking for some fun. 

Just remember, you never lie to her... especially on oath....  The last guy who said "Baby, I swear I only want you", well that's part of him on that string hanging on her armor.

But back to the topic of Storm Bulls, that behavior normally drops off after a guy enters his 30s.  Though I agree that most won't last that long if they seek out Chaos to fight every season or more often.  The broos and ogres probaaly have a Storm Bull drill, one baits him into the ambush.

Most definitely. Any Storm Bull who has lived to be thirty is either blessed by the gods, or a cunning bastard with all the skills necessary to back up any boast they care to make.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 8:26 AM, DucksMustDie said:

Storm Bulls are mindless brutes and barely human, right? How difficult it is for them to find wives? Who would take such a suicidal (and probably penniless) maniac as a husband? I was wondering if this could spawn an adventure, like finding wives for a whole camp of Storm Bulls 🙂 

Storm Bullers are holy warriors. They are also Praxians. Praxian women find those admirable traits.

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

On 9/4/2023 at 11:21 AM, DucksMustDie said:

What might a healer of Chalana think of the Bull´s drinking. And eating meat. Fornicating she probably doesn´t mind... 

Asl long as the Chalana Arroy cultist isn't eating meat they won't mind.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here