The King-who-Walks

Minlister

Hi,

I just uploaded my new scenario, The King-who-Walks, on the JC, thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

I also "bundled" it with the previous products, so it can be bought for as little as $3 (if I managed correctly the "bundle" interface, which is not so easy).

The next one will pit the adventurers against a locust plague threatening Pavis.

A missing party of Brown Sages…

A dwarf’s cap full of grave goods…

A stead besieged by shrieking horrors…

Delve into the forgotten lore of Raibanth’s gold tablets!

Face the God of Hate!

Challenge the Thunderous!

Escape the Sky Tyrant!

Untangle the mythic skein of a God Learner-corrupted Heroquest!

And forge a new weapon to stand your ground in the impending Hero Wars!

This book is the first of the Beyond the Vale series, the sequel to In a Merry Green Vale and  A Vale Ablaze.

The King-who-Walks offers a two-fold scenario leading the players from Dangerford to the Godtime. Although the default setting is 1613-1624, advice to adapt it to a post-Dragonrise timeframe is provided, offering the PCs the opportunity to play a key-role in Kallyr Starbrow’s victory at the Battle of Dangerford.

The book is 35.000 words long and uses the WASP system for stating NPCs devised in A Vale Ablaze. The system is also given here in Appendix, together with 27 templates for common NPCs, foes, and allies alike. 

NOTE: Material in this book deals with mature themes. GMs are advised to adjust their presentation of this subject matter in accordance with their own and their group’s comfort levels.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/452534/The-KingwhoWalks?src=newest_community

Edited by Minlister
  • Like 6

I proof-read this one, and it’s a dead good scenario and heroquest. Same setting as @Minlister’s earlier books, but it’s not a sequel and you certainly don’t need them to run it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1