German translation?

Niwin

Hi, I have many friends that are interested in a Rivers of London rpg, but they are not so fluent in english. That really holds them back to buy your (as far as I saw) wonderful and cool book.

Most of your games were published in german too by Pegasus. Are there plans to give the german fanbase also a translation for this game? 

Greetings from northern Germany,

Lars

I imagine this will need to go back to Ben A. (unless the Chaosium license specifically permits translated editions).

But I expect @Lynne H will have the actual info.
(on the gripping hand, there may be an NDA component or other business reason for Chaosium not to talk about it)

C'es ne pas un .sig

On 9/28/2023 at 10:38 PM, Niwin said:

Hi, I have many friends that are interested in a Rivers of London rpg, but they are not so fluent in english. That really holds them back to buy your (as far as I saw) wonderful and cool book.

Most of your games were published in german too by Pegasus. Are there plans to give the german fanbase also a translation for this game? 

Greetings from northern Germany,

Lars

I am sorry, but Pegasus only translated CoC. Runequest was translated from Uhrwerk, but the future is unclear with dying tendencies. So, I won’t expect RoL. Or you make an offer, that a german publisher can’t refuse….