Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale at DriveThruRPG

Nick Brooke

There are great discounts on loads of Jonstown Compendium digital community content products for RuneQuest and Glorantha in the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales at DriveThruRPG!

Not sure what to get? Then pick up my free guide to the Best-Selling Jonstown Compendium titles over the last twelve months. Or for the programme’s all-time best-sellers, there’s always my JC Catalogue and JC Index

• Like 3

My psychedelic epic mini-campaign Black Spear is currently 40% off in PDF; I've thrown in a 20% discount on the print editions, because I'm nice like that.

• Like 2

Edge of Empire, a whole background set in the Lunar Kingdom of Imther, is currently 35% off in PDF, and 15% off in print edition.

Nochet: Queen of Cities, the full guide to Glorantha's greatest city, is at 20% off in PDF, and is now available in hardcover, too

Plus, for those who may have missed it, Nochet: Adventurer's Guide is also out in pdf.

Edited by jajagappa
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Nick Brooke said:

My psychedelic epic mini-campaign Black Spear is currently 40% off in PDF; I've thrown in a 20% discount on the print editions, because I'm nice like that.

I spent 88 bucks on the sale, and by far the funniest reading experience so far (not finished with everything) is the Black Spear. Everything from the preface (which I had to read out loud to my partner) to the art to the situations to the way it is written is absolutely wonderful. Dunno if I'm ever gonna play it (hard to see a situation where either of my groups can be in that situation), but I sure as hell will reread it again and again and plunder it for parts.

Kudos, I bloody love it 💚

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

☀️Sun County Apologist☀️

Thanks, @Malin! Customer ratings and reviews are always welcome on DriveThruRPG (but note that you have to wait 24 hours after purchase before you can leave a rating, to rein in some weird online behaviours). If you liked reading that, you'll probably enjoy Crimson King as well.

NEWS FLASH: I've cut 20% off the price of both print versions of A Rough Guide to Glamour for the duration of the sale. (English language only, je suis désolé / ごめんなさい)

• Like 2