Kickstarter special: save $40 on our two volume Horror on the Orient Express Call of Cthulhu campaign

MOB

HotOE

Our Horror on the Orient Express The Board Game Kickstarter is rocketing along the rails — and to mark its meteoric success, we've decided to do something special with the legendary tabletop roleplaying game campaign it is based on... 

For the duration of the board game Kickstarter campaign (April 19th), you can purchase our two-volume Horror on the Orient Express Call of Cthulhu campaign for only $49.99. Normally $89.99, that is a saving of $40! Note, you do not have to back the board game Kickstarter to avail yourself of this Chaosium.com exclusive offer.

tythmb.png

Winner of the 2015 Gold ENnie for Best Adventure, described as "a high water mark for Call of Cthulhu" and a "must-own campaign", this is is a reprint of the 2014 boxed set, reformatted into two hardcover books. 

19 scenarios across 700 pages, Horror on the Orient Express is a modern classic. The adventure takes the intrepid investigators from London, to Paris, and to the ancient city of Constantinople. 

HotOE

Horror on the Orient Express has won the following awards:

• 2015 ENnie Awards - Horror on the Orient Express - Best Adventure (Gold)
  • 2015 ENnie Awards - Horror on the Orient Express - Best Production Values (Silver)
  • 1992 Origins Awards - Horror on the Orient Express - Best Roleplaying Adventure
  • 1992 Origins Awards - Horror on the Orient Express - Best Graphic Presentation of an RPG

The $49.99 special price also includes a fold-out map of the route across Europe, and the PDF version is included for free. This is the definitive edition of Horror on the Orient Express

Don't miss your chance to get it for this special price, ends April 19th. 

https://www.chaosium.com/horror-on-the-orient-express-2-volume-set

Edited by MOB
  • Like 1

Just for my own clarity, this is the 7th edition version of the scenario? I still cherish my original box set, but I wouldn't mind upgrading to the latest and greatest!

ROLAND VOLZ

Running: nothing | Playing: Battletech Hero, CoC 7th Edition, Blades in the Dark | Planning: D&D 5E Home Game, Operation: Sprechenhaltestelle, HeroQuest 1E Sartarite Campaign

D&D is an elf from Tolkien, a barbarian from Howard, and a mage from Vance fighting monsters from Lovecraft in a room that looks like it might have been designed by Wells and Giger. - TiaNadiezja

I mean, I'm pretty sure they're 7E, and I've already ordered them (it's a classic scenario!), but I thought I'd ask.

ROLAND VOLZ

Running: nothing | Playing: Battletech Hero, CoC 7th Edition, Blades in the Dark | Planning: D&D 5E Home Game, Operation: Sprechenhaltestelle, HeroQuest 1E Sartarite Campaign

D&D is an elf from Tolkien, a barbarian from Howard, and a mage from Vance fighting monsters from Lovecraft in a room that looks like it might have been designed by Wells and Giger. - TiaNadiezja

2 hours ago, AlHazred said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure they're 7E, and I've already ordered them (it's a classic scenario!), but I thought I'd ask.

Yes, it is for the current edition.

• Like 1

Being an extremely stingy person I ask the following question; will it be on sale at this price at Chaosium Con? I notice the last day of the sale is the same as the first day the Vendor’s hall is open and thought I might save on postage if that is the case.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mark Mohrfield said:

Being an extremely stingy person I ask the following question; will it be on sale at this price at Chaosium Con? I notice the last day of the sale is the same as the first day the Vendor’s hall is open and thought I might save on postage if that is the case.

This is a great question, as I'll be at ChaosiumCon as well.

I'd love to pick up some Pendragon in advance, too.  Just sayin' :)