Adamantium & Chaos

19 hours ago, soltakss said:

It can be confusing, so use it, or abuse it, as a GM however you like. As a Player, go into it and get stuff out of it.

That makes it the most flexible item about glorantha beside Chaos I'd guess.

On 7/9/2024 at 8:06 PM, jajagappa said:

So when I note Isidilian would be before the Greater Darkness, that is fully within the God Time. And he continues living on since then.

On 7/10/2024 at 6:38 AM, mfbrandi said:

Before creation the World Machine, personified as Mostal by the ignorant, is set into motion. This event, which dwarfs alone still remember, begins all the impersonal processes which make the world.

Great opportunities for LM sages interviewing Isidilian. (as in the RQA dealing with Dwarf Run noted in other threads) The PC's can at the climax of an in game 25 year campaign, learn how to reforge the unbreakable sword via hero questing in God Time and then wield it in the Hero Wars. Curious if anyone has done something like that. Realistically there will not be enough real world game time to accomplish something like that but its fun to imagine.

On 7/9/2024 at 7:49 PM, Erol of Backford said:

"one famous Quicksilver Mostoli can be found in Dragon Pass"

So  Isidilian could easily have been one of the first 5 Quicksilver Mostoli.

I'll go with that and thank you all.