How long to wait for more Pendragon books?

I think there used to be a thread outlining the proposed line of Pendragon releases, although it has probably dropped way down the list now so it may be a good idea to make a sticky thread. Anyway, the title says it all here really: what books are upcoming and, even though I know Chaosium are careful about not putting dates on their upcoming releases till they are ready to go, how long away are they likely to be?

Edited by TrippyHippy
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you to Morien for providing that information, but there is a degree of frustration bubbling in the Pendragon community, I have to say, about the disjointed nature of Pendragon releases currently. 

I get that making premature announcements is counter productive, and I’ve no idea of publishing issues behind the scenes, but a setting book (the GMs Guide?) should have really been released very close to the Core Rules (call it a “Core Setting” book would be more in line too). We had to wait a long time with just the Starter set too.

I think in the long term the line looks well supported but, as I say, there is palpable level of frustration out there at the moment. 

Edited by TrippyHippy
  • Like 1

I very much doubt we'll see much else this year, perhaps the community program will give us some scenarios. It took literally decades to publish the older supplements we have.

It's best just to start playing with the version six we currently have and to use the older supplements to fill in any gaps. If you continue to wait until everything you'd like to see is published, you'll be wating for quite some time yet.