BRP Ravenloft Character Sheets feedback?

Chaot

Hi all.

Over at RPGNet I've been doggedly adapting Ravenloft to BRP.

I may actually be in the position soon to run a short campaign, so I've drafted some character sheets. I'm placing them here for comments, feedback and criticisms. I've been looking at the damn things too long. :D

BRPRavenloftCharacterSheet1.jpg

BRPRavenloftCharacterSheet2.jpg

If something jumps to mind, please feel free to speak it.

70/420

You're right. I've played with it a little more.

RavenloftCharacterSheet1.jpg

RavenloftCharacterSheet2.jpg

I need to clean up some of the images. I am playing with some new rules. Haven't totally nailed them down yet, but they are variations on things that came before.

70/420

looks much better :) Page no. 2 feels a bit "unattended" and clean, looks like there is something missing on the top right of it. Also, I would remove the background box pictures on p2 (leave the skull) and use these horizontal and vertical dividers from p1. They look cool and would make the sheet look "unified" - but that's my opinion ;)

• 3 months later...

I'm thinking about starting up my BRP Ravenloft thread over at RPGNet. Would there be interest in me reworking and cleaning up the material generated from those threads as blog posts here or is that too redundant.

I'd like to see your Ravenloft material in a blog on this site as RPG.Net brings me out in a horrible dripping pustule rash when I visit it. ;)

http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying. ;)

That's a fair point. One of the nice things about developing the material over there is, while I don't receive a whole lot of feedback on mechanics, there are people who know Ravenloft as a setting much more thoroughly than I do. I've got a lot of stuff hashed out now, so cleaning it up and putting it here makes some sense, I think.

70/420