Sign in to follow this  
Trifletraxor

New Update Underway

10 hours ago, tooley1chris said:

Hey Trif, is there a way to delete custome streams? I messed up and doubled some before I knew what I was doing...

Yep. Open the stream, click "edit this stream" and then ""remove this stream".

• Like 1

Sorry to be a crab Trif,  but I noticed occasionally when I quote someone in a post, then later try to quote someone else the comment pops up with the first quote instead of the second and I can't erase / fix it. Thought it was just my browser acting funny again but I've had the same results on other browsers.

All mobile BTW.

Anyone else have this issue?

1 hour ago, tooley1chris said:

Sorry to be a crab Trif,  but I noticed occasionally when I quote someone in a post, then later try to quote someone else the comment pops up with the first quote instead of the second and I can't erase / fix it. Thought it was just my browser acting funny again but I've had the same results on other browsers.

All mobile BTW.

I've had that issue. I've found that I can at least get rid of the earlier quote by highlighting and deleting.

12 hours ago, tooley1chris said:

All mobile BTW.

I see the quoting business gets messy on mobile. Hopefully something they improve in later updates. 

15 hours ago, tooley1chris said:

All mobile BTW.

I've not seen it show only the old quote, but I have had it insert the new quote into the old one as if it were a reply to it.

Edit: This is with a desktop browser (Firefox/Linux), not mobile.

Edited by nDervish