OpenQuest Bundle of Holding Through Tuesday, April 5

Newt

Big news! OpenQuest, River of Heaven, The Company and all the adventures are part of a Bundle of Holding, until Tuesday April 5th

http://bundleofholding.com/presents/OpenQuest

Through Tuesday, April 5, we present the OpenQuest Bundle, featuring the comprehensive OpenQuest OGL-licensed tabletop roleplaying rules system from D101 Games inspired by RuneQuest. Easy to learn and fast-playing, OpenQuest extends the original percentile-based fantasy system (made popular in Call of Cthulhu and many other RPGs) to support modern-day and science fiction settings. Pay just US$8.95 get all four titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $34) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:

- OpenQuest 2 Deluxe (retail price $15): The complete 262-page Second Edition rulebook with fast-playing, easy-to-learn systems based on RuneQuest. As a convenience to our customers, we also include the free 170-page OpenQuest Basic rules in a newly updated color version that debuts in this offer.
- OpenQuest Adventures (retail $7): Four complete scenarios that adapt the OQ system to other genres and settings -- including the original D100 world, Glorantha!
- The Savage North (retail $12): Sword-and-sorcery adventures in the frozen waste. A complete self-contained setting, including four adventures.

And if you pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $18.95 to start, you'll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection with six more titles (retail value $57) that expand the OpenQuest system from fantasy to the modern day and beyond the Solar System:

- Crucible of the Dragons (retail $12): Explorations of the Isle of Pharae, a 144-page Old School fantasy sandbox setting in the tradition of Clark Ashton Smith and Ray Harryhausen.
- The Company (retail $15): Modern warfare and paramilitary security operations in hotspots across the globe.
- River of Heaven (retail $15): Transhumanist hard-sf space opera in the 28th Century. We also include the River of Heaven adventures The Last Witness (retail $5), Reunion (retail $5), and A Message From Furthermost (retail $5), a new deep space search-and-rescue mission that debuts in this offer.

Open disclosure: Don't wait too long to open up your wallet (or payment account), because this OpenQuest Bundle offer ends Tuesday, April 5.

http://bundleofholding.com/presents/OpenQuest

• Like 2

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain

Just over one week to go on the OpenQuest Bundle of Holding. To repeat everything I've released for OpenQuest in pdf at crazy low prices that I'll never be repeating.

Just noticed that Paul Mitchener 's  new 11 page mini-supplement for OpenQuest The Clockwork Palace has been added to the Starter OpenQuest bundle (which goes for $8.95 which is pretty much everything for OQ except The Crucible of Dragons which is in the Bonus Collection).

Also the updated OpenQuest Basic book, which now features full colour art, is in the Starter bundle (if you downloaded it previously through DriveThruRpg.com your file has been updated :) ).

Under a day for the OpenQuest Bundle of Holding, last chance to get all the OpenQuest, River of Heaven and The Company in pdf at crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeee never to be repeated prices.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/OpenQuest

• 3 weeks later...

Bought the bundle of holding as I was looking for a game to run after I finish up my HeroQuest campaign. Looking forward to running OQ for my group as BRP and RuneQuest didn't strike me as being the fastest to play. Saw mention of an updated magic system which from a glance would be good. I like the use of Roman history as the jump off point for the setting. Everyone has some idea of the concept which they can bring to the table even though they're not playing Romans.

• Like 1