Tome of Horrors coming to Eternity Realms under a different name

auyl

The famed d20 Tome of Horrors from Necromancer and Frog God Games will be having a version made by Solace Games for Eternity Realms. It will be OGC and will use the artwork from the original book.

I won't be able to use the name "Tome of Horrors" but another suitable name will be found for it!

Keep an eye out!

• Like 1

Get all our products at our website: www.devotedpublishing.com

Check Solace Games out on Facebook here!

Slowly chippig away at this, day job getting in the way, but the stats are looking good. Once all the stats are done I'm going to edit the text. Right now it's sitting at 387 pages without art, so you'll be getting quite a thick book. Gigas for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all, so the monsters in ToH I have been converted and divided up into two books, Gigas Monstrum I & II, they're each at around 180 pages before editing and artwork being added so they're going to be two fairly large books with tons of new monsters and even races to use in your fantasy games! Shouldn't be too much longer!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simlasa said:

So, not knowing much of anything about Eternity Realms, how useful might these books be for something like Magic World... or grittier varieties of BRP? Would it work well with Mythras/Classic Fantasy?

You could port it over very easily to other systems. All of the monster characters though (like Orcus) are built using the ER rules base so they might be OP compared to BRP or even Mythras, but if you half their HP and drop the bonus AP from CON+SIZ via the ER rules, you'd be able to use them in Mythras/Classic Fantasy no problem.

Edited by auyl
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...