New Chaosium

Baragei

From the latest Ab Chaosium:

"A Company worth saving

We want to close this brief review with a word of thanks to the many many people who supported us all along the way. As we heard numerous times, it could have been far easier to just turn off the lights and call it a day, but Chaosium is a company worth saving. There is a lot of work left to do, and the kind words of encouragement and support truly helped us bring a little order into this wonderfully chaotic and iconic company. For so many things, we thank you.

And I personally can’t begin to thank all those involved in allowing me to have the job of lifetime,

Rick"

I might have been (and probably will still be) harsh at times, but thank YOU for keeping Chaosium's lights on. 

That is all. I feel it needed to be said.

Edited by Baragei
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, Rick Meints said:

We are far from perfect and have all manner of improvements still to do. We always welcome constructive criticism and feedback in general.

As always, thank you for your patience and support.

These are the kind of humble statements that impress me the most. You have my respect

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"