BRP Character sheet for Roll20

Flesh Man

I am working on a character sheet for BRP on Roll20 and I was wondering what people thought about the number blocks for hit points, magic points SAN points etc.  These look good on a character sheet and are great for the mathematically challenged, but they take up a lot of space and scrolling around a character sheet is a pain.  Should I replace them with fields instead?

• Like 2

On July 15, 2016 at 9:44 AM, waltshumate said:

I am working on a character sheet for BRP on Roll20 and I was wondering what people thought about the number blocks for hit points, magic points SAN points etc.  These look good on a character sheet and are great for the mathematically challenged, but they take up a lot of space and scrolling around a character sheet is a pain.  Should I replace them with fields instead?

Have you looked at the RQ 6 character sheet on roll20 you could start a fork on gethub and save yourself a lot of work.

• 4 months later...

Welp, I'm bringing back this topic. I recently did a move from Maptools to Roll20 and went ahead to test out some of the functions of your character sheet. I've found that the ranged weapons don't work like the melee weapons. After the first row for the ranged weapons, the roll button doesn't roll for weapon damage or automatically determine the roll's success/failure. It's the same for the Magic/Powers portion of the sheet. I've also noticed that the damage bonus dice only goes up to 4d6. Otherwise, it's a great sheet and was part of my reason to move to Roll20. 

You like Fading Suns? Well, I made a thing that's kinda like it!