Request for Artwork for Dreamlands Express (spoilers)

klecser

I am prepping to do an Orient Express-inspired game for my players.  I plan to make the Dreamlands Express a significant part of their journey.  

The module lacks artwork for the exterior and interior of the train.  I'm sure that this was due to a need to finish the module for the Kickstarter and there may not have been an artist or the funds to pay at that time.

Does anyone know of any artwork for the Dreamlands Express that you have used for your game?  Google image searches haven't turned up anything.

At worst I can just use descriptions in the actual module.  I have a player group that very much enjoys visual aides.  At least, for some of the train.  

You might look at stills from the "Murder on..." movie, and/or from "Polar Express."

There was a dream-sequence episode of "Lost Girl" set on an older train, that might yield some stills too.

"Wild Wild West" was a bit too old... but that might be OK (original TV show, or recent movie).

C'es ne pas un .sig

Not really an answer to your question, but maybe of prop/handout use anyway ... There are some nice colour versions of the illustrations that appear in the Dreamlands Express scenario over on one of my portfolio pages.

The artwork was all created in Photoshop using out-of-copyright colour pictures from old books -- the train interiors that appear in the backdrop of some of the character portraits probably came from some old book about the historical Orient Express.

Dean (from Adelaide)

Thanks Dean.

And just to clarify, what I'm really looking for is fantastical images of the monstrous train cars of the Dreamlands.  Exterior and/or interior.  Some may argue that Investigator imagination should do for that.  I'd like at least one or two image handouts.