Runequest group in SoCal

Stephen

I have a group in Tustin, Orange County california looking for 1-2 more peeps for new campaign.  We meet every other weekend on sundays.  A couple of our players are new and a couple (including myself) are veterans.  We play a blend of RQ editions and use extensive 3d terrain and miniatures    ( I have possibly the best collection of terrain and figures on the planet :)).  My email is shoak1@yahoo.com.

assault frog isle action pic 2.JPG

17 minutes ago, Stephen said:

no SoCal peeps out there? (cricket)

SoCal is... big. (Because all of Cal is big!)

I'm in Los Angeles. (West Side, specifically.) The chance to check out your game is enticing. But driving to Orange County is maybe more of a commute than I'd want, given that I have a regular gaming group on Mondays... and plenty of other gaming I could pick up here as well. (And that traffic back north on Sunday night can be brutal!)

"But Pendragon isn’t intended to be historical, just fun.
So have fun."

-- Greg Stafford

hi jeff I took your advice and went to the facebook page and actually had to create a facebook account to access it, but have been unable to join it for some reason.  I dont seem to get any response, not sure if it is my facebook settings or something.  Do you know someone on that group that can help me?

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

hi jeff I took your advice and went to the facebook page and actually had to create a facebook account to access it, but have been unable to join it for some reason.  I dont seem to get any response, not sure if it is my facebook settings or something.  Do you know someone on that group that can help me?

Are you Stephan Ban?