Character Sheet Fillable

Termin

Hi all. I like to have fillable character sheet to use in my PC and, as I haven't found one on the internet, i do this one. Don't know if it's a violation of copyright, in that case please excuse me and erase this topic.

P.D. It's my 2nd try doing a fillable char sheet, so if someone see a bug let me know, and thanks Chaosium for the new RQ.

Character_Sheet_Form_fillable.pdf

Edited by Termin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've added this to the wiki, alongside @styopa's version.

https://runequest-glorantha.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Sheets_and_Forms

The files section of the forum needs some work, I think, because I could not find styopa's character sheet even though I know it's here somewhere. I can't find yours in the files section either. Looks like you have duplicated a lot of work, I guess you didn't know about the existing one.

Edited by PhilHibbs
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, PhilHibbs said:

I've added this to the wiki, alongside @styopa's version.

https://runequest-glorantha.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Sheets_and_Forms

The files section of the forum needs some work, I think, because I could not find styopa's character sheet even though I know it's here somewhere. I can't find yours in the files section either. Looks like you have duplicated a lot of work, I guess you didn't know about the existing one.

Thanks PhilHibbs. As I said at the beginning I had not found any fillable sheet, and it has not been any problem to do it, so I practice with the PDF editor :D