Noob questions

Grimmshade

Hi all, I just went ahead and purchased the entire RQG collection so far. 

Is there going to be a GM book that is different than the GM kit? If so, what's going to be in it? (I guess I assumed the GM Kit was the book that is mentioned in the Core)

Is the errata mostly fixed in the current PDF and print version? (I see an enchanted iron bit of errata that doesn't seem to be fixed in my current Core PDF)

The GM kit (I think) said something about Rune-fixes, but I don't see those anywhere.

Probably some other questions I'm forgetting. Awesome looking game, can't wait to try it. I owned the first edition way back in the day, and the 6th edition more recently, but have forgotten almost all of my Glorantha knowledge.

10 minutes ago, Grimmshade said:

Hi all, I just went ahead and purchased the entire RQG collection so far. 

Is there going to be a GM book that is different than the GM kit? If so, what's going to be in it? (I guess I assumed the GM Kit was the book that is mentioned in the Core)

Is the errata mostly fixed in the current PDF and print version? (I see an enchanted iron bit of errata that doesn't seem to be fixed in my current Core PDF)

The GM kit (I think) said something about Rune-fixes, but I don't see those anywhere.

Probably some other questions I'm forgetting. Awesome looking game, can't wait to try it. I owned the first edition way back in the day, and the 6th edition more recently, but have forgotten almost all of my Glorantha knowledge.

welcome

Yes, the Gamemasters Book referenced is yet to be published and promises to cover (taken form a recent post by Jason): 

1. Introduction
  2. Glorantha 
  3. Adventurers 
  4. Cults & Gods
  5. Runes & Magic 
  6. The Environment 
  7. Guilds & Associations 
  8. Goods & Services
  9. Time 
  10. Combat (includes personal, skirmish, mass, ship, sieges, etc.) 
  11. Gamemastering (includes all manner of GM advice from soup to nuts, GM tricks & tips, etc.) 
  12. Adventure Design (campaign/adventure/encouter design, etc.) 
  13. Heroquests
  14. Travel 
  15. Encounters 
  16. Treasure & Rewards 
  17. Conversions (more conversion notes from RQ2/3, HeroQuest, other games, etc.) 

Rune-Fixes will be an irregular publication see here: https://www.chaosium.com/blogrune-fixes-1-clarifications-and-play-examples/

• Thanks 1