Upcoming Adventure Plans

Narl

I just kicked off my Apple Lane campaign earlier this evening! The adventurers are still at the Tin Inn getting acquainted. I'm looking forward to all the scenarios in the GM Screen Pack but I can't help but wonder what else there is to look forward to from Chaosium.

I see the Rainbow Mounds are on the Colymar Tribes map. Will we see a revised Rainbow Mounds for the new edition?

I also noted some art and a lot of references to Snakepipe Hollow in the rule book. Maybe there are plans for a new Snakepipe Hollow?

Just wondering what direction I should be thinking about taking the campaign.

129/420

There is a LOT of RQ2 & RQ3 content available, if you are willing to do the (relatively minor) work of converting them; mainly, IIRC, that's adding RuneAffinities, Passions, & maybe a few backgrounds for key/major NPC's.

Where do you WANT to take your campaign?  Where do your players want to take it?

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

6 hours ago, goldenwheeldancer said:

Snakepipe Hollow is pretty big. I'd love to see a completely different part of it explored. But the original was Greg Stafford's work. It'll be a tough act to follow!! Speaking of this, does G.S. still write content/scenarios or does he just oversee the franchise now?

His role is restricted to going to conventions and being sacrificed by cosplayers in ritual re-enactments.

• Haha 4