Earth Witch, Cat Witches, etc.

jeffjerwin

14 hours ago, Zo Fo Draziw said:

I admit the link turnout is not not very clear, I will make this more obvious when I have time to. For now take a closer look to the text and both links: The 1st link tries to find the "original". That is a 404. The 2nd link calls the time machine, and they have a copy from 2008.

I understand why the 404 happened - external sites trying to link to pages that have been removed - not a lot you can do about that without spending huge amounts of time!

3 hours ago, Shiningbrow said:

I understand why the 404 happened - external sites trying to link to pages that have been removed - not a lot you can do about that without spending huge amounts of time!

Everything has been done to show you the content!

I think you had the page still in your browser's cache. Click here. External Link Turnout (this is what you should always see, when you click an external link in my archives) and then choose the Web Archive Link! No 404!

13 minutes ago, Zo Fo Draziw said:

Everything has been done to show you the content!

I think you had the page still in your browser's cache. Click here. External Link Turnout (this is what you should always see, when you click an external link in my archives) and then choose the Web Archive Link! No 404!

Thanks, but I was referring to the Glorantha website having current links working, and current material - not needing to get older material available through archives.